WebAdvisor (WA) is a real-time comprehensive online tool allowing students and employees to access services and information contained in College of the Mainland’s integrated database.
Login to WebAdvisor
Access WebAdvisor by going to webadvisor.com.edu.
Search & Register for Classes in WebAdvisor
- Log in to your WebAdvisor account and click on Current Students.
- Under Registration, click on Register for Sections. Select the Search and Register for Sections link and click OK.
- Select a term (required).
- On the Search/Register for Sections Screen select the appropriate term (required) from the term drop-down box. You must also select one additional search parameter:
- Days of the week
When complete, click Submit.
- The Section Selection Results Screen lists all courses that meet the search criteria you entered on the previous screen. Here you will select one or more courses that you would like to register for. On this screen, or any screen where the course title appears as a blue link, you will find prerequisite requirements for that course by clicking on the title. When all courses have been selected, scroll to the bottom of the page and click Submit.
- The Register and Drop Sections Screen will display all of the courses you selected on the previous screen listed underPreferred Sections. Using the Action drop-down box, select Register for each section, or you can register for all sections on the list at the same time by selecting Register from the Actions for all Preferred Sections drop-down box. Click onSubmit.
- Your successful registration will be displayed on the Registration Results Screen. Click OK at the bottom of the page, then log out.
Drop a Course in WebAdvisor
- Under the Registration link on your menu page, click Register and Drop Sections. All courses you are currently registered in will appear.
- Select the course(s) you wish to drop individually or you can drop all sections on the list at the same time by selecting Dropfrom the Actions for all Preferred Sections drop-down box. Click on Submit.
- You will receive a confirmation of the drop on the Registration Results Screen. Click OK to return to the student menu page.
View & Print your Schedule in WebAdvisor
- Log in to WebAdvisor and under the Academic Profile Heading, select My Class Schedule.
- Select the appropriate term from the term drop-down box and click Submit.
- The schedule screen will list all of your courses. You may print your schedule by selecting Print from the file menu.
Access e-Cashier through WebAdvisor
- Log into your WebAdvisor account.
- Register for classes (if you haven’t already done so).
- Under the Financial section, click on Make a Payment (FACTS) on the Current Students menu.
- Input your COM ID (all seven digits) for UserID and birthdate (mm/dd/yy including the slashes) for password. Select the term.
- From next screen, view balance and select e-Cashier link at bottom.
- Enroll in a payment plan or pay in full by completing the e-Cashier steps.By setting up an account through e-Cashier, you will be entering a legal agreement with a third-party company to handle your account. Any problems or concerns you have must be directed to the company. Read all instructions carefully and make sure you remember your account information as COM does not have access to it.