WebAdvisor (WA) is a real-time comprehensive online tool allowing students and employees to access services and information contained in College of the Mainland’s integrated database.
Login to WebAdvisor
Access WebAdvisor by going to webadvisor.com.edu.
Register for Classes in WebAdvisor Using Student Planning
- Student Planning is powerful degree tracking and what-if analysis making it easier for students to monitor progress and identify required courses.
- Its a comprehensive course planning enabling both advised and self-advised students to map out their academic journey.
- Automatic course scheduling streamlines the entire process and saves students time.
- Academic advising notes and approval workflows provide the guidance students need to graduate on time.
- Integrated registration allows students to register for classes directly within Colleague Student Planning.
- Self-service tools help students manage their own academic progress on mobile devices as well as exporting their list of required courses to various calendar tools.
Watch videos how to use Student Planning here.
View & Print your Schedule in WebAdvisor
- Log in to WebAdvisor and under the Academic Profile Heading, select My Class Schedule.
- Select the appropriate term from the term drop-down box and click Submit.
- The schedule screen will list all of your courses. You may print your schedule by selecting Print from the file menu.
Access e-Cashier through WebAdvisor
- Log into your WebAdvisor account.
- Register for classes (if you haven’t already done so).
- Under the Financial section, click on Make a Payment (FACTS) on the Current Students menu.
- Input your COM ID (all seven digits) for UserID and birth date (mm/dd/yy including the slashes) for password. Select the term.
- From next screen, view balance and select e-Cashier link at bottom.
- Enroll in a payment plan or pay in full by completing the e-Cashier steps.By setting up an account through e-Cashier, you will be entering a legal agreement with a third-party company to handle your account. Any problems or concerns you have must be directed to the company. Read all instructions carefully and make sure you remember your account information as COM does not have access to it.